Legacy Senior Living Honors Residents and Team Members in Annual ‘Thank You Tour’
CLEVELAND, Tenn. (March 12, 2019) - Legacy Senior Living recognized team members and residents during a special visit.
This is an annual tradition for Legacy Senior Living leaders to show their gratitude to their team members and the residents they serve with the “Thank You Tour.”
“We can’t say ‘thank you’ enough to our faithful residents and dedicated team members. Our residents have lived lives that deserve recognition and gratification, and our team members work diligently each day to serve the greatest generation. We were honored to visit our communities and personally thank each individual,” Barry Ray, Legacy Senior Living president, said.
Ray and chief operating officer, Bryan Cook, dedicated the end of 2018 to visiting 11 senior living facilities as part of the Thank You Tour to the growing family of Legacy Senior Living communities across the Southeast:
- Legacy Village of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Ala.)
- The Harbor at Hickory Hill (Prattville, Ala.)
- Concordia of Bella Vista (Bella Vista, Ark.)
- Grace Senior Living of Douglasville (Douglasville, Ga.)
- Legacy Village at Park Regency (Moultrie, Ga.)
- Renaissance Marquis (Rome, Ga.)
- Legacy Village at Plantation Manor (Thomasville, Ga.)
- Legacy Village of Tifton (Tifton, Ga.)
- Renaissance Senior Living of Vero Beach (Vero Beach, Fla.)
- Sycamore Springs Senior Living Community (Elizabethton, Tenn.)
- Renaissance Assisted Living of Greene County and The Harbor at Renaissance (Stanardsville, Va.)
“Giving thanks is important, which is why the Thank You Tour is a special part of what we get to do through Legacy Senior Living. We want to ensure our residents and team members are personally thanked for all that they do for our communities,” Cook said.
Each Legacy Senior Living resident received a rose, handkerchief and a blanket with an embroidered Legacy Senior Living logo. Team members who have served more than one year received new tumbler mugs.
We can’t say ‘thank you’ enough to our faithful residents and dedicated team members.
Photo Caption: CLEVELAND, Tenn. (March 12, 2019) - Legacy Senior Living recognized team members and residents during a special visit.
Download PDFDownload PDF
About Legacy Senior Living - Cleveland, TN
Legacy Senior Living operates a family of senior living communities throughout the Southeast specializing in independent living, assisted living or Alzheimer’s care services. Headquartered in Cleveland, Tenn., the company is committed to serving the ‘Greatest Generation’ with honor, respect, faith and integrity. More information is available at legacysl.net or by calling (423) 478-8071.